Play Texas Hold'em for free!
Experience the popular casino game on your mobile phone.
- Quick, simple and easy to play.
- High quality game graphics.
- Intuitive controls and design.
- User friendly for beginners and step-by-step instructions available.
- Check status for past achievements and records.
- Play freely anywhere without network connection.
* Game Rules:
In this game, each player receives two cards.
The aim is make the best possible hand using these two cards and five community cards on the middle of the table.
The player who can make the highest poker hand wins the whole pot.
* How to Play:
(1) Every player deals one card to choose the dealer. The player with the highest card starts as the dealer.
(2) A small blind and a big blind are placed in the pot.
(3) The first betting round begins after all the players receive two cards each.
(4) First Round of Betting: The first betting round starts at the player to the left of the big blind.
(5) The betting rotates clockwise around the table.
(6) When every player bet the same amount of chips, three community cards are dealt. They are called "the flop".
(7) Second Round of Betting: The second betting round takes place, starting with the player to the left of the dealer.
(8) The betting continues among the players clockwise. The round proceeds to the next step, when all the players choose to check.
(9) Then the fourth community card is dealt. It is called "the turn".
(10) Third Round of Betting: The third betting round functions the same as the second betting round.
(11) The fifth community card, "the river" is dealt.
(12) Fourth Round of Betting: The fourth betting round functions the same as the previous betting round.
(13) When every player bet the equal amount and there are still at least two players in the hand, they enter into the showdown. They all show their cards to everyone and the player with the best hand wins the pot. When two or more players have the very same hands, they split the pot.
* Recommend Android version 2.1 or higher.