Bring stunning view of a beautiful castle town to your android homescreen. Spend a relaxing time at the tea house with a beautiful lady while gazing at the breath taking castle. Clouds float past the castle into the distance. The castle will light up the sky with firework to celebrate any of your special occasions.
Summer/Spring season package is included in the lite version. Please refer to the following for a complete list of features included in the lite version.
1. Season is locked to Summer/Spring
2. Weather is locked to Sunny
3. Define your favorite time of the day or sync with your local time (i.e. Morning, Afternoon, and Night)
4. Turn on/off all animated characters/objects
5. Sync clock with current time and alarm
6. Tap castle to fire off firework from castle (lite version can only fire off one type of firework at a time)
In the full version, you can unlock all other seasons, weathers, and firework patterns. Please refer to the following for a complete list of features included in the full version in addition to the features mentioned above.
1. Define your favorite season or sync with your local season (i.e. Summer/Spring, Autumn, Winter)
2. Define your favorite weather or sync with your local weather (i.e. Sunny, Cloudy, Rain, Snow)
3. Enable all potential of firework, able to launch various type of firework (you can also unlock this feature by liking our Facebook page)
Castle Town HD is a truly HD live wallpapers, thus you will need a high performance phone or tablet for best performance. The minimum android version requirement is 3.0 or above. If you got any problems/concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at [email protected]
We will try our best to address your issue as soon as possible.
- We are currently working on a fix for the weather sync issue that our users have reported, will patch it asap.
- Please use the double tap homescreen feature or the app icon to access settings page. Accessing through preview window will result in restart of wallpaper or worse crashing.
Contact [email protected]
if you're experiencing any issues, thank you.