KEEP A PAIN DIARY
Medical experts recommend you keep a pain diary to be able to treat pain effectively. The award winning "Catch My Pain" app allows you to visualize and monitor your pain by creating detailed drawings and by tracking other relevant information. The diary will help you to explain your pain to any care provider.
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a graph which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- benefit from the insights of our pain research and exchange best practices with similar patients in our community!
- export your pain diary and share it with your care providers
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- view statistics about your short- and long-term pain
- track events or circumstances which increase or ease your pain
- keep track of your pain level (VAS)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- track your overall happiness
- enter diagnoses
- add comments to each pain entry
- use the diary to explain your pain to any care provider.
- and a lot more...
GET THE PRO VERSION TO...
- track fatigue and stress in addition
- get more features soon
See the complete feature list on http://www.catchmypain.com/features
OFFLINE USE AND CLOUD SYNCHRONISATION
CatchMyPain can be used offline after the initial registration. It synchronizes its data to the cloud as soon as you are online again. This way you can access the same diary by using the smartphone app or by using your PC/Mac (www.CatchMyPain.com).
RESEARCH AGAINST PAIN
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
For more information, a detailed roadmap and our awesome video, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form by clicking the "i" icon in the sidebar.
START TO TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS NOW
Keep a medical health record of fibromyalgia, migraine, cancer, arthritis, lupus, headache, rsi, chronic lower back pain, rheumatism, sciatica, cfs, fatigue syndrome, depression, crps or endometriosis symptoms for your doctor. Understand what happens with the pain in your knee, hip, shoulder, joint, chest, neck, stomach, leg, arm, or with your abdominal ache, tumor, etc. Know the impact and scale of your pt, therapy and diagnosis. Manage your pain.
WANT TO BECOME A BETA-TESTER?
You would get early access to cutting-edge features, suggest your ideas and help to improve CatchMyPain continuously. Join the beta tester community with your google+ account at https://plus.google.com/communities/102955154986600833281.
We need several permissions in order to run properly:
- "Internet" to store your diary in the cloud
- "Push Messages" in order to send you reminders or notify about changes
We always keep your personal data secret and never sell it!
- new statistics about your mid- and long-term pain characteristics (intensity, happiness and more)
- access our new community to discuss with similar patients