Cave Crush is an intense gravity runner.
You play as JOHN, a CyTech alien robo-sphere sent on a mission to overtake planet Yvirsa.
Only JOHN had malfunctioned a little bit on his journey to Yvirsa, and had its' destruction target changed from the citizens of the peaceful planet to... Well... Rocks.
Not only is his mother now disappointed of his outcome, but he also managed to land himself inside Yvirsa's global transport tunnel, filled with rocks all throughout, so you could say JOHN has his.... Erm... Hands full.... Hahaha... Not getting it? Ok. You might have a bug in your humor drive, but moving on regardless.
Cave Crush is fairly simple to play:
- Tap your screen to reverse the gravitational pull in JOHN's vicinity.
- Each time you tap, the gravity reverses.
- Use this to direct JOHN into his ferocious rubbley enemies.
- Watch out for the TNT blocks left in the cave.
- Collect diskettes found in the cave to temporarily enhance JOHN's abilities, the available enhancements are:
- - InvulneraBall: Provides a force shield that will save JOHN from the next TNT impact.
- - GigaBall: Enlarges JOHN.
- - TurBall: Boosts JOHN's speed.
- - SplitBall: Summons JOHN's doppelganger, JOSH, who mimics JOHN's movements in reverse.
Cave Crush lets you choose your preferred method of play, you can play for:
Score - Try destroying the structures in the most beautifully destructive way. The better the destruction the more points you get.
Combo - Gain combo count for each consecutive rock you crush. Gain more combo points for each rock you crash into another structure. Stack your combo as long as you don't touch the floor.
Each scoring type is independent of one another, and each is easier to achieve when played as he purpose. It'll be hard to try and achieve a good score on all scoring methods.
...Don't tell anyone, but there's a secret score you can get by... Well, trying to defy JOHN's desires for as long as you can.
So which high score are you going for?
Feel like taking the edge off?
Chaos Mode is way to play the game without risks:
- Move faster.
- Double the duration of enhancers.
- No TNT blocks. At all.
JOHN decided to take the safe route and just destroy rocks for the whole of eternity.
Back button now closes application when on Main Menu.
Google Play login no longer forces itself on every launch of the application, but rather only when trying to access social features such as leaderboards or achievements.