The official, free CBS Sports Fantasy Football app is updated and redesigned for the 2012 season to give you all the tools you need to dominate your league this season.
It’s even easier for you to manage your fantasy team anywhere, anytime: Set your lineup, add & drop players, view detailed player stats, rankings and trends. Plus get the latest fantasy player news customized for your leagues.
Whether you’re a seasoned Fantasy league player or new to Fantasy Football – the CBS Sports Fantasy Football app makes it easy to stay on top of all the exciting action.
Use of the app requires an active CBSSports.com fantasy football league. Please visit http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy to sign up today.
***NOTE - This application is incompatible with Android Tablet devices***
- MANAGE LEAGUES: Supports multiple teams from the following CBSSports.com Fantasy Football products: Commissioner, Free, Premium, Office Pool Manager
- LIVE SCORING: Real time scores and stats for your team and players
- SET LINEUP: Easily view your roster and start or bench players
- TRANSACTIONS: Add, drop, trade players
- PLAYER NEWS: Get the latest news, injuries and fantasy analysis direct from the CBS Sports fantasy experts
- MESSAGE BOARDS: Chat with your league about the game and who’s winning/losing
This update improves the following:
• Made fixes to the native Android back button that now allows the user to close the app from the home page.
• Disappearing back button on NFL GameTrackers is now fixed.
• New Offer Trade Flow. You can now start trade negotiations from the “Offer Trade” option in the main menu.
• Other miscellaneous feature improvements and fixes.
Any questions, feature requests, or bugs we'd love to hear from you. Please send directly to: [email protected]