CBTx Mobile Banking

CBTx Mobile Banking


With CBTx Mobile Banking, you can easily take your banking with you*. Make deposits, check your balances, pay bills, transfer money, view and activate your cash back offers, and locate ATMs and CBTx banking centers. CBTx’s Mobile Banking app is fast, easy to use, and secure!

FEATURES
-Now with CBTx Mobile Deposit
Make deposits until 8pm for same business day credit!
-Pay bills
-View and activate your cash back offers
-View check images
-Check account balances
-Find ATM and banking center locations using your phone’s GPS, with no address input required**
-Secure 128-bit SSL encryption

*Must be a CBTx Online Banking user. To sign up go to www.cbtx.com and select Register.
**Technology limited to locating ATMs and banking centers only. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply.



To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.cbtxonline.com/home/privacy

Recent changes:
- Register securely with international phone number

- Traditional Chinese Support*

- General enhancements

- Bug Fixes



*To Enable Chinese, simply update your device settings preference to Traditional Chinese.
Add to list
Free
88
4.4
User ratings
83
Installs
1,000+
Concerns
2
File size
7434 kb
Screenshots
Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking Screenshot of CBTx Mobile Banking

About CBTx Mobile Banking
With CBTx Mobile Banking, you can easily take your banking with you*. Make deposits, check your balances, pay bills, transfer money, view and activate your cash back offers, and locate ATMs and CBTx banking centers. CBTx’s Mobile Banking app is fast, easy to use, and secure!

FEATURES
-Now with CBTx Mobile Deposit
Make deposits until 8pm for same business day credit!
-Pay bills
-View and activate your cash back offers
-View check images
-Check account balances
-Find ATM and banking center locations using your phone’s GPS, with no address input required**
-Secure 128-bit SSL encryption

*Must be a CBTx Online Banking user. To sign up go to www.cbtx.com and select Register.
**Technology limited to locating ATMs and banking centers only. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply.



To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.cbtxonline.com/home/privacy

Recent changes:
- Register securely with international phone number

- Traditional Chinese Support*

- General enhancements

- Bug Fixes



*To Enable Chinese, simply update your device settings preference to Traditional Chinese.

Visit Website
User reviews of CBTx Mobile Banking
Write the first review for this app!
Android Market Comments
A Google User
Aug 7, 2014
Doesn't Work I've downloaded this app 10 different times on my Galaxy s5 active and every time I try to open it, it force closes.
A Google User
Jun 7, 2014
Fix the camera We use this app and your bank because we don't live near a location. It is very difficult to get a scan of a check to deposit.
A Google User
May 22, 2014
Worst app Worst app I have ever used. You can't deposit checks on here 90% of the time. The other 10% takes you 70 pictures.
A Google User
May 8, 2014
Fix Camera Deposit (Needs Light Feature) Just add a light or flash feature to the Camera and this app is easy 5 stars!
A Google User
Apr 25, 2014
Camera needs work. Love the convenience but compared to Bank of Texas ' mobile deposit, this app is a nightmare to take a good picture of your check. Instead of creating a fake scan it should just take a real picture and allow flash.