Please note: this App does not work independently. It only works in combination with the hands-free car kit CC 9068 App which has to be installed in your vehicle.
The CC 9068 App is the latest innovation from the company BURY Technologies. BURY offers a range of products in the area of hands-free car kits, car phones, cradle systems and electronic logbooks for the automobile retrofit market.
The clever combination of an App and a hands-free car kit requiring fixed installation is the highlight of this new product. Once installed and uploaded, you simply transfer the control panel of the hands-free car kit to your smartphone. This then becomes a central console.
These are your benefits in detail:
- The product enables you to make telephone calls in your vehicle that are within the law in a range of different countries
- Safety aspect: your hands can stay on the steering wheel thanks to the voice control
- Use of the vehicle's own sound system for the optimum sound quality of the voice output and music playback
- The fixed installation system enables automatic radio muting when making telephone calls
The benefits of the hands-free car kit are as follows:
- DialogPlus voice control
- Magic word activation
- Multipoint function
- Voice memo recordings
- Text-to-speech technology
- Music playback
- Making telephone conference calls
The benefits of the App are:
- You can use your smartphone as a visual output medium
- The operation of the App via the touchscreen on your smartphone
- No separate display or its installation is required in the vehicle
Further details on the product and details on the source are available on the BURY homepage at http://www.bury.com. If you have any questions on this product please do not hesitate to send an email to our hotline. The contact address is: [email protected]
Please note that we are only able to respond to enquiries that are sent to us in German or English.
A firmware update of the CC 9068 App Car Kit to the version V125 is recommended in combination with this update.
This firmware and update instructions you can find on the BURY homepage.