CCS is retiring this app - Get the new iCCS all-in-one app today! It has the latest guidelines for HF, AF, CRT, Lipids, AP, and Drive/Fly.
The CCS Heart Failure Guidelines App is based on the updated 2012 society Heart Failure (HF) guidelines and the 2013 Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) guidelines of 2013. This App facilitates the adoption of the CCS Heart Failure guidelines into daily clinical practice by healthcare professionals.
• Videos that provide an overview of the 2012 HF guideline updates.
• Recommendations with key figures and tables
• Tools (PRIDE Acute HF Score & Framingham Heart Score)
• Useful drug and treatment information
• Landmark heart failure clinical trial summaries and key references
• Guideline library that contains all the CCS HF & CRT Guidelines and Updates between 2002-2013
Note: The default keyboard on certain devices may not contain a comma, which is needed for some tools. If so, please install the default Google Keyboard: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin
• Maintenance Fixes