Health Information at Your Fingertips—CDC 24/7
The CDC mobile tablet application puts health information at your fingertips. It features important health articles, Disease of the Week, current outbreaks, popular journals, timely updates, and access to social media. Wherever you go, you’ll have 24/7 access to important and timely health information that you can use to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Compatible with tablets 7” and up.
Check out these features:
• Timely news articles to help you improve your health.
• Each week there is a new “Disease of the Week” topic that includes: key facts, prevention tips, images, videos, and interactive quizzes to test your knowledge.
• Recent articles from CDC’s Vital Signs.
• Infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported on by CDC.
• Journal articles from CDC’s Preventing Chronic Disease Journal and Emerging Infectious Diseases Journal.
• Reports from CDC’s weekly Morbidity and Mortality Report.
• Press releases from CDC’s newsroom.
• Access to CDC’s director videos, podcasts, blogs, social media and more CDC apps.
• A multitude of images from CDC’s Public Health Image library.
• “Did You Know” features to inform your prevention activities.
• New Information & Guidance Section which currently features Ebola.
• When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information.
• View and share content via CDC’s social media channels - Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
• Added information about international outbreaks to the current outbreak section
• Added CDC’s Google+ profile
• Added CDC’s Pinterest profile
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements