HELP US MAKE A GREAT TOOL FOR COMMERCIAL TRUCK AND BUS DRIVERS
JOIN THE CDL WARRIOR TEST GROUP TODAY (DOWNLOAD APP AND REGISTER). Please note: Test app only supports US 8d / 70hr rule-set right now.
CDL Warrior is a FREE driver hours of service log tool for your Android smartphone. It is a trucking log book app for CDL drivers.
NEW in Version 1.2: Automatic Logging when in On-Duty or Driving status. Also includes Trip Communication for fleet users. For more information on how to have your fleet join our (FREE) test fleet group, email [email protected]
Compliant with 49 CFR 395.8: See here for recent FMCSA confirmation: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/regulations/rulemaking/2014-15951
CDL WARRIOR HELPS DRIVERS
CDL Warrior helps drivers track how much time they have left to run. Drivers can easily change their duty status and track how many driving and on-duty hours remain in the day. Drivers can use the app in and out of the cab to better plan their time on the road.
CDL WARRIOR IS COMPLIANT
For drivers and fleets that want an alternative to paper logbooks, CDL Warrior is compliant with FMCSA and DOT regulations (49 CFR 395.8). CDL Warrior is not an EOBR / ELD, but is a way for drivers to eliminate paperwork, reduce violations and save time on the road.
CDL WARRIOR IS EDITABLE
CDL Warrior is a 'paper logbook' on a smartphone. Easily make status changes, edit, and sign logbooks.
CDL WARRIOR LETS PRINT AND EMAIL LOGS
The app allows you to print logs to any wi-fi / Bluetooth capable printer and send logs via your own email account.
CDL WARRIOR IS FOR DRIVERS- TAKE BACK YOUR TIME!
CDL Warrior was developed by transportation industry veterans with the input of owner-operator drivers, company drivers and fleet owners. This app, and additional tools we have planned, will help drivers take back their time on the road.
BETA RELEASE V 1.2
This is our initial BETA release and we are looking for feedback from truck drivers on how we can make even better.
- Hours of Service log "Assist"
- FMCSA Compliant logbook
- Automatic Logging Setting (Settings/Profile to turn on and off)
- Sign, print and email logbooks from the road
- Trip Manager (In this version, this is only for drivers who are testing for their fleets)
- Map and Messaging are features are disabled on this release but will be on future release
Beta Version- Please send us your comments and feedback on how we can make better: [email protected]
Beta Version 1. 2 Notes:
- This version is only US 70hr / 8d duty cycle.
- Standard log format only. For available formats, contact us at: [email protected]
- Trips only works for drivers testing the fleet system....we will be rolling out a version for all users soon
To view a tutorial: www.cdlwarrior.com/tutorial/
Oct 12 Update:
Fixed issue draining battery on some devices