Celestial Assault is a blend of retro style side scrolling space shooter and RPG. Destroy enemies to gain experience, collect items and gold to upgrade your ships weapons and attributes until you cut through the toughest foes like butter! Missions each have star ratings for kill %, completion time and ship damage providing and unique challenge and tons of replay-ability.
In 2050 hostile aliens will invade earth to put an end to humanity! You are mankind's last hope of survival. Embark on an adventure through some of the most dangerous and equally beautiful parts of space to destroy the alien threat and secure the future of the human race.
- RPG style character leveling
- Stackable Weapons
- 30 unique mission featuring 5 boss fights and a combination of small enemy battles and maneuvering sequences.
- Challenging and diverse gameplay with extensive replayability
- Restart the game on a different difficulty upon completion and keep your inventory
- Purchaseable shortcuts and game add-ins
- global online leader board
NOTE: Contains optional in-app purchases and a single Ad popup that can be permanently disabled by purchasing the "Ad-Free" in-app purchase from the Add-ins page for less than a dollar!
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR IN-APP BILLING "ADD-INS':
- Always make sure you have the latest released version of the game. Otherwise you will receive a message stating "billing is not enabled in this version"
- Google.Play billing has some issues when purchasing add-ins that may result in delay in receiving your items. If this occurs it may take google up to 2 hours to process after which point you can try clicking "Restore" on the support menu. If that does not work please submit a support request using the "contact" button on the support menu. Your missing items can be transmitted to you upon your next login once the support request is reviewed.
- Please always make sure you have a good internet connection when attempting to purchase add-ins because it can affect the process.
Like the game at http://www.facebook.com/CelestialAssault on Facebook!
Check out http://www.lucidvisiongames.com/Leaderboards.aspx for the extended Leaderboard!
- bug fixed: scroll bar buttons don't move when scrolled
- bug fixed: HUD and controls on tutorial were incorrectly positioned
- bug fixed: tutorial captions were not visible when in inventory menus
- bug fixed: white blocks appearing on the right side of the asteroid field missions
- replaced advanced ranks limitation with an ad banner that can be removed by purchasing the ad-free item
- screen transitions are faster