Mobilize your banking and access your CPB accounts from your Android™ phone with the official Central Pacific Bank App. 
- Check balances, view transaction history, pay bills, transfer money, and contact us.
- Need cash fast? Locate CPB ATM’s near you.
- Secure and easy access to your accounts with a unique 4-digit mobile PIN code.
Your personal information is protected by industry standard 128-bit encryption technology that is the same level of security protection (SSL) as CPB Online Banking.
Multi-factor authentication with your secure online banking credentials and unique mobile PIN code provides added security.
- View account balances on all accounts
- View recent transactions on all accounts
- Transfer funds between eligible CPB accounts 
- Pay bills from checking
- Find the nearest CPB branch or ATM
- Contact our Customer Service Center
Must be enrolled in CPB Online Banking to access account information. Go to
www.centralpacificbank.com/mobile for additional information.
Submit mobile support issues and questions via email to [email protected]
contact our Customer Service Center at 808-544-0500 or toll free at 1-800-342-8422.
For further information go to www.centralpacificbank.com/mobileFAQ or visit your nearest CPB branch.
Check out CPB’s entire suite of mobile offerings including SMS Text Banking, and the mobile optimized website with a variety of features that are accessible from any web-enabled device. Learn more at www.centralpacificbank.com/mobile
NOTES AND DISCLOSURES:
 Must be a CPB Online Banking customer and enrolled in CPB Mobile Banking to use this service.
 Transaction limitations may apply.
 CPB Online Banking Customers need to login to their CPB account from a desktop or tablet computer via www.centralpacificbank.com to enroll in CPB Mobile Banking. Upon enrollment, customers will provide their own unique mobile PIN code.
Your mobile carrier may charge for text messaging and data.
Central Pacific Bank, Member FDIC
- Bug Fixes