CertusBank Mobile Banking is a convenient way to manage your finances using your Android device – enjoy secure access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
• Check account balances
• Review account activity
• Transfer funds between eligible CertusBank accounts
• Pay bills
• Change or cancel pending bill payments
• Find your nearest CertusBank ATM or branch location
To use the CertusBank Mobile Banking App, you must have a CertusBank personal or business account with an Online Banking Access ID and Password.
If you have any questions about using your CertusBank Mobile Banking App please email us at [email protected]
Mobile Banking Security
To ensure the safety and privacy of your account information within Mobile Banking we provide the following key security features:
• Authentication — You are authenticated for every interaction with Certus Mobile.
• Encryption — We use 128-bit encryption for all transactions.
• Fraud Detection — We incorporate mechanisms such as transaction validation and reconciliation processes to detect fraud.
• Auditability — We provide full audit capabilities through event logs and event-based reporting.
• No Identifiable Information — We do not return any personally identifiable information in a text message, such as your full account number, e-mail address, or personal address. We never ask for or include your user ID or password in any message we send. Any files containing your personal or financial information are stored strictly within Online Banking. We do not save any information on your phone.
If your mobile phone is lost or stolen, no one can access your account without knowing your password, and, in some cases, your unique user name. To prevent unauthorized access to your account, you can deactivate your phone in Mobile Banking. Go to Online Banking and access the Mobile Banking pages. On the My Phones page, find the phone number and select the option ‘Stop using this phone for Mobile Banking.’
Mobile Banking Fees
CertusBank does not charge fees to download or access CertusBank Mobile Banking. Carrier messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless carrier for more information
- Android Lollipop Support
- User notification of changes to Terms and Conditions
- Bug Fixes