Challenge yourself to do something at least 100 times this year. Better yet, challenge yourself to do something no more than 100 times yourself. You determine the challenge, Challenge Accepted! keeps you on track.
This app was originally built for Android participants of the 100 Yellow Beers Challenge of 2012 (http://100beersin100places.blogspot.com)
- Tracks multiple on-going challenges
- Share your progress with your friends
- Attach an image to each entry for further documentation
- Log entries directly from the image gallary
- Added the ability to change / update logging levels for debug purposes. This also includes the ability to send your log file to the developer. Note: this is why the new permission to read log files was added. This app will not automatically send any logs to me nor can it do so without you having the ability to review the information first hand.
- Turned off text suggestion for the Location field when logging new entries. It's pretty useless there.