5pb. and Nitroplus teamed up and have released a delusional science adventure game!
Contributions to character design by Mutsumi Sasaki!
- Tag line
"Then, I'll kill the world!"
This application cannot guarantee the operation of those other than a correspondence model.
I ask a visitor to have you certainly purchase when charging, after confirming whether the model in use is contained in the correspondence model.
* About the trouble which occurred in purchase from the model corresponding to un-, it becomes the outside of the object of support.
* The game supports Japanese only.
* You need Android OS 2.2 and more.
SO-01C(DoCoMo Xperia arc)
SO-02C(DoCoMo Xperia acro)
Tablet S (SGPT111JP/S)
GALAXY S II
GALAXY NOTE GT-N7000
Optimus Pad L-06C
Eee Pad Transformar (TF-101)
Eee Pad Slider (SL-101)
ICONIA TAB A500
- Game Summary
★ A psychological suspense-style adventure game based on delusions!
★ The story revolves around brutal murders that have recently occurred in the Shibuya area of Tokyo, known as the 'New Generation' Madness.
★ Players can read through the story from multiple character viewpoints.
★ Play as one of 6 heroines. There are different mysteries to solve and various endings for each heroine.
★ Game features the 'delusional trigger system' that obscures the line between reality and delusion. You will experience fear and be amused at the same time.
★ Full voice acting.
★ More than 30 hours of total gameplay.
★ Featuring character design by Mutsumi Sasaki, original drawings by Yukihiro Matsuo, product design by CHOCO and scenario development by Naotaka Hayashi.
- How to play
Intuitive touch panel controls ensure a smooth game-play experience!
Two-finger tap (Or pinch-in),menu button: Show/Hide menu
Tap: Forward text, Confirm
Swipe Down: Show log screen
Swipe Up: Hide message area
Swipe Right: Skip read messages
Swipe Left: Force message skip
One-finger tap and hold: Auto mode
★ Special System
1. A unique function called 'delusional trigger' appears during gameplay.
2. When the delusional trigger is activated, two circles (cardiac cycles) will be displayed on the screen.
3. The player can choose the green or red circle depending on Takumi's psychological state: Choosing the green circle on the left leads to a positive delusion while the red one on the right leads to a negative delusion.
* Note that the player can simply proceed with the game without selecting either delusion.
4. Following the text to a certain point, either positive or negative, can cause Takumi's delusion to spiral out-of-control and subsequently the outcome of the story may change. This can enable the player to view graphics that would not otherwise be revealed had they followed the standard route.
1. You may be prompted to select YES or NO during gameplay.
2. Touching either right or left leads the story down one of two different paths.