Please Note! This app requires a ChaosHost account to allow this app to share data back and forth with your PC or other devices.
ChaosCalendar is intended to be a way to take your Appointments on-the-go from our Intellect or Time & Chaos apps for Windows.
Should you need any assistance, we have a great Tech Support team ready to help, so please let us help you or fix problems before leaving that bad review on our permanent record!
- See your appointments at a glance.
- Put their phone numbers in the description or notes and get call links.
- Schedule and manage recurring appointments
- View your appointment groups
- Add an alarm for a specific time and your phone can remind you.
- Take notes about your conversations to remember facts and promises.
- Sync with a ChaosHost account and coordinate data with Time & Chaos 8 or Intellect 4 (for Windows PCs)
- Today Menu Item now scrolls to current date
- Added Location field to main appointment list screen
- Updated icon to a higher resolution
- Fixed missing notification icon
- improved the search button visibility to be more intuitive
- fixed the incorrect text color on the search text
- fixed a daylight saving time bug on weekview where scale can be off by 1 hour for the first week following dst change