Please handle with care – this game has Gurbani references in it.
Chardikala is a significant expression used in Sikhism which means a state of high spirits and resilience. It can be acquired by leading a life full of Paath, Simran, Seva, Satsangat, Cheerfulness, Courage, Acceptance of Waheguru’s will (Bhana), positive attitude and intense faith in Waheguru.
Vismaad, the pioneers in creating animated movies based on glorious Sikh history have launched their first game for Android - Chardikala. The game's objective is to teach the importance of implementing the positive attributes (denoted by random buttons), in our life to attain Chardikala or else our life would deteriorate to Dehndi Kala.
There are two versions of the game, one paid and one supported by ADS. This is the AD supported version of ChardiKala game. But if you really like our work, please consider purchasing the AD-Free version.
1. Random buttons would pop up on the screen like Seva, Simran, Nitnem, Dasvandh etc.
2. Click on these buttons in order to move upwards towards the Chardikala.
3. Take care of the Fire as Maya which would pull you down.
4. You can move left or right by tilting the phone.
5. These pop up icons need to be clicked before you reach the lower part of the screen that signifies Dehndi Kala.
6. Jodh Singh and Deep Kaur are the two Champions of ChardiKala that can be selected from the Launcher Screen.
7. Choose your preferred language as Gurmukhi or English from the Launcher screen Menu.
Already a fan of the game? Be the part of Vismaad Community by Liking us at http://www.facebook.com/Vismaad and get regular updates.
These are the bunch of excitements coming with the third release:
1. New levels added. Total 15 highly engaging levels.
2. New moving "Spiked Wheel" obstacle for increased thrill.
3. Vibrant graphics for increased aesthetics.
4. Share your achievement on Facebook
5. Improved game logic.
Keep playing, practice more and more Simran and stay ChardiKala!