This software gathers three different functionalities in one application: It is a checklist, it records flight time and records flights tracks.
While I was being trained for my instruments ratings, it was hard to keep an organized cockpit. On my lap, Kneeboard with operational flight plan, frequencies and control authorizations. On a yoke mount, the expected approach chart. On papers wherever possible, the airplane checklist. Not to mention that a folder with different charts is needed in the backseat. When flying IFR, you can find yourself diving in papers while asking the controller to repeat last transmission.
What if we try to have everything together? That was the purpose of this app and I am really happy with the results. In only one device I can manage everything. Checklisto provides the checklist while automatically triggers events recording flight time and positions.
At the end of the flight, I have all the information I need and I send it to my mailbox, though it is also saved in the application.
It can also be used while using flight simulator, though in this case flight track recorded will not be useful at all.
If you are a flight instructor, let your student use this software when flying solo and analyze the flight with him later.
If you are not interested in using the checklist functionality, this software might still be of your interest. Use just time recorders and log your flights within their tracks.
- Use a checklist to fly the airplane safely.
- Record start, taxi, take-off and shutdown time in unattended way.
- Record tracks followed in every flight.
- Flights data can be edited later to include as much or as little deemed information.
- Create your own checklist, linking phases with time events.
- Use it as logbook, and all your flights will be recorded with tracks that can be view in Google Earth.
- Get Flight time reports through advanced query (choose dates, position in flight, airplanes,…)
- Export all your flights to your email in CSV file
- Import flights and tracks. If you have your previous flights just include the information in a CSV file and checklisto will upload them to the internal database.
- Most of the information in fields is optional or loaded with a default value, what makes very easy and agile the use of the application.
- 14 phases per checklist and 50 Items per phase.
1.06 New Button WX to retrieve weather reports.
1.07 Checklists Import/Export
1.08 Extending Expiration date