CheckMyTrip saves all your bookings in one place so you can easily keep track of your trips, including flights and hotels. It’s a simple, mobile travel itinerary.
Just send your booking confirmation emails to [email protected]
from the email address linked to your personal account to start tracking your flights.
CheckMyTrip only shows you information about your trips. So, if you need to book or modify your airline tickets or if you need any information that you can’t find on the app about your booking, be sure to contact the travel provider that you purchased your tickets from. They’ll be able to help you.
- Personal trip list to see all your past journeys
- All your bookings stored in one place (flights, hotels, car rentals, tours, dinner reservations, transfers, events…)
- Trip details synced to your calendar app
- Seat locator and easy access to most major airlines’ online check-in
- Track flights & get free flight status notifications
- Weather forecasts for your destination
- Worldwide currency converter
- Walking and driving directions to the airport, your hotel, or to the city centre
- Travel details shared on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, by email or by SMS
- Available in 23 languages
About Amadeus: Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving. Our ambition is to facilitate the entire travel journey from door-to-door, improving the travel experience for hundreds of millions of people every year. For more information on Amadeus, visit amadeus.com.
By downloading this app, you accept the legal conditions shown on www.checkmytrip.com.
We request specific permissions to access functions on your phone to make travelling simpler for you. Here are some of the things we access:
- Network & internet: We need to know if you are offline or connected to the internet so we can send you trip change notifications and alerts.
- Calendar: When you use the Add to Calendar feature, we access your mobile’s calendar to include your trip details.
- SMS: When you decide to share your trip via SMS, we access the SMS functionality on your device.
- External storage: We access storage to store certain maps so you can access them even when you’re offline or store photos you take directly using the app.
- Minor improvements
- Bug fixes