Folder sync (formerly: Cheetah Sync) is the no cloud solution for keeping files on your computer and Android device in sync. You can now have your pictures, important documents, music and videos from your computer on the go! Just select a folder on your computer, a folder on your Android device, and let Folder Sync keep the files in sync!
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop Support for SD cards)
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
* Version 1.7.2
** Support for Lollipop!
* Version 1.6.1
** Fixed: Home buttons too dark on some devices
* Version 1.6.0
** New: Re-skinned the UI for modern Android