Learn to recognize each of the Cherokee Syllabary letters.
Learn the Cherokee Language Syllabary.
Each collection of exercises teaches you to recognize the Cherokee Language Syllabary using multiple different versions of the available typefaces so you learn each letter better.
Contains 18 exercises to divide up the learning experience into manageable sets.
Font Glyphs Used:
* Aboriginal Serif http://www.languagegeek.com/
* Digohweli http://www.languagegeek.com/
* CherokeeHandone - Joseph Erb
* Nikwasi - Chung deh Tien - http://www.flickr.com/photos/57135078@N03/
* Oconostota - Chung deh Tien - http://www.flickr.com/photos/57135078@N03/
Joseph Erb: http://languagetech.cherokee.org/%E1%8F%84%E1%8F%8D%E1%8F%9B%E1%8E%A0%E1%8F%99%E1%8F%AA%E1%8E%B5%E1%8F%8D%E1%8E%A9Font.aspx
Added Latin display for syllabary challenge. can be turned on or off in the options screen.
As soon as you touch a challenge, it is registered as a "touch".
Updated to libgdx-nightly-20130809.
Supports ARM and X86 tablets.