CherryBerry is a really simple, unofficial application of the Pomodoro Technique®, to help you focus during your work.
At its core, the Pomodoro Technique® is a time management technique. You focus on a task for 25 minutes, then take a break for 5 minutes, completing a "pomodoro". After you finish a pomodoro, you may start another one with the same or a different task. After four pomodoros, you may reward yourself with a longer break, usually 15 minutes.
In its current state, CherryBerry is not going to win many hearts, if any. But I would like to keep working on it to improve it and add a feature that I would really like to have on a Pomodoro™ app: Google Tasks integration. Oh, and CherryBerry is open source (GPLv3) so feel free to take a look at the code.
“Pomodoro Technique® is a registered trademark of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated by, associated with nor
endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.
- Notification fixes
- Added trademark notice
- Updated icons
- Enabled hardware acceleration
- Spanish translation
- Small tweaks in the settings screens and under the hood
- Red notification lights (where supported), now work on the Galaxy Nexus as well.
- Several fixes in the handling of settings.
- Updated for Android 4.0: matching theme and menu button in the top bar.