This is the trial version of Chess PGN Master.
Browse through chess e-books available in PGN format or watch live tournaments as they occur (if there's a PGN file available on the web which is regularly updated).
The trial version allows you to view:
- the first 20 games of a PGN file
- the first 5 games of a live PGN file
Please buy the pro key to remove restrictions and to enable edit mode:
* Easy navigation (tap on left or right side of the board to move the pieces)
* Analyze games with the integrated analysis engine (output limited to one move in trial version) - start with menu - Analyisis start/stop
* Add more UCI chess engines for analysis (e.g. use the engines distributed with Chessbase)
* Autoplay (automatically move the pieces, time between moves can be set in settings)
* Live update of games (a PGN file from the web which is updated will automatically be reloaded once a minute)
* Dropbox support (load PGN files from your Dropbox)
* includes a PGN file with 6 annotated games from "Chess Fundamentals" by former world champion José Raúl Capablanca
* Edit mode (PRO only): try out analyzed lines, edit annotations and variations
* Blunder check
* Supports many languages (e.g. Russian, Chinese) in annotations (see Preferences - Set encoding)
* Share games with other programs (Chess programs, Google+, ...)
* Can read Scid database files if "Scid on the go" is installed
* Automatically convert ChessBase databases to PGN if "CBH to PGN" is installed
- Internet: to download PGN files (for live games)
- SD-card access: to read PGN files and save downloaded PGN files
IF YOU FIND A PGN FILE THIS PROGRAM CANNOT LOAD PLEASE CONTACT ME.
* save last master games search form entry
* various bug fixes