Chi Running Training App
The best-selling running book, Chi Running®, is now an Android app to help you run faster, easier, and injury-free. Created by Chi Running founder, Danny Dreyer, this app is feature-laden with Chi Running video lessons, audio coaching, guided runs, and a built-in metronome... great tools for you to always run your best.
You’ll learn the running technique that has helped hundreds of thousands to run relaxed, more efficiently, and pain-free. For beginning runners, weekend warriors, marathoners and speed demons alike, everyone's training program benefits from improved running technique.
Inspired by the relaxing, yet powerful movement from T'ai Chi, Danny has applied these principles to his coaching and ultra-marathon running with great success. You’ll get all the support you need to practice “intelligent movement”; using good technique to save your body from undue effort and injury. Danny’s voice will talk you through Guided Runs with audio focuses played at self-selected, repeating intervals. These audio and video lessons will help you achieve your running goals; whether to start running, run a PR, complete a half or full marathon, or run for the rest of your life without injury.
You'll track your distance, pace, caloric burn, and have maps of your running routes. Track your running history in the Workout Log and then share it with friends on FaceBook or Twitter.
Unique among running apps, the Chi Running® app is a complete coaching tool for improving your running technique and boosting your training.
Running never felt this good!
The Chi Run app features:
- 18 video lessons of the key Chi Running focuses
- A unique Guided Run feature - Chi Run audio focuses prompt you as you run
- Pick which of the 23 Chi Run Focuses you want to practice and choose from 5
selectable time intervals for reminders
- 4 different Guided Runs to choose from: Tempo, Intervals, Long Slow Distance (LSD),
- Built-in metronome with two different beat sounds
- Workout timer with pause and resume
- GPS mapping of running routes with miles (Km) marked
- Running history with daily run data: distance, pace, elevation gain, calories burned
- Weekly mileage totals displayed and stored
- Video and audio reminders of 8 Pre-run Body Looseners and 6 Post-run stretches
- Music fades when audio reminders play during your Guided Runs
- Separate volume settings for metronome and Chi Focuses
- Share your runs on FaceBook and Twitter
- Export your runs to Map My Run
- Track your distance in US/English or Metric units
- Perfect compliment to e-Chi Training, the ChiRunning Online Training Programs for 5K to Marathon
Note: Not available for tablets
Update Twitter API
Map My Run button not working for certain devices
A incorrect starting GPS coordinate is sometimes sent to Map My Run servers.
Comment input improvements.
Improve Calorie calculation
Prompt for user profile
Improved GPS accuracy.
Improved Calorie Counter