The Chick-fil-A app engages customers in a new way, completely redesigned from the ground up. With a beautiful new interface, the Chick-fil-A app aims to serve as an extension of visiting your local restaurant. We want you to feel cared for through a remarkable experience.
Now included in the Chick-fil-A app is Mobile Ordering (where available) and Mobile Pay.
Are you in a hurry and craving an original Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich®, Waffle Potato Fries®, and a milkshake? Just choose a participating Chick-fil-A Restaurant, order your favorite menu items, and come by the Restaurant to receive your delicious food on the same day. The Chick-fil-A App will prompt you to “check in” when you arrive at the Restaurant. We will prepare your order upon check-in, so it will be hot and fresh every time. This functionality is now available in more than 130 restaurants across the chain, with more added throughout 2015.
Rather eat in the restaurant? Load up your Chick-fil-A Mobile Pay account and pay with your phone via scan at the register.
• Get your Chick-fil-A order more quickly and more conveniently ordering and paying for your food on your own time and skipping the line.
• Your most recent orders will always be available the next time you order, which makes using the app even easier the second, third, fourth or fifth time. (You get the idea.)
• Select any participating Chick-fil-A Restaurant. We will continue to add more Mobile Ordering locations, so keep checking back if your favorite Restaurant is not offering Mobile Ordering today.
• Load value onto your Mobile Pay account and pay by scanning your app at the register.
• Browse the entire Chick-fil-A menu and add all your special requests, extras and sauces.
• Exclusive to our mobile ordering customers is curbside food delivery to your car at participating restaurants.
Legal Terms & Conditions of Use: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/legal
We've enhanced functionality so you can submit feedback about your in-restaurant experience.
We also added a Help feature to simplify technical support, including FAQs and Coming Soon, a sneak peek at what we're working on.
We fixed a recently introduced bug that was causing the Home screen to stick when location services are off. There are additional bug fixes and performance improvements as well.