The Chick-fil-A app aims to make your restaurant experience remarkably convenient in the most personal way.
Are you in a hurry and craving an original Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich®, Waffle Potato Fries®, and a milkshake? Just choose a participating Chick-fil-A Restaurant, order your favorite menu items, and come by the Restaurant to receive your delicious food - without ever waiting in line! The Chick-fil-A App will prompt you to “check in” when you arrive at the Restaurant. We will prepare your order upon check–in, so it will be hot and fresh every time. This functionality is now available in more than 600 restaurants across the chain, with more added throughout 2015.
- Get your Chick-fil-A order quickly by ordering your food through the app and skipping the line at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants. We continue to add more Mobile Ordering locations, so keep checking back if your favorite Restaurant is not offering Mobile Ordering today.
- Browse the entire Chick-fil-A menu and add all your special requests, extras and sauces.
- Pay directly on your phone and Check-in when you arrive at the restaurant.
- Your Favorite orders will be available the next time you order, which makes using the app even easier.
- Curbside food delivery to your car at participating restaurants.
Note on Location Services: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We ask permission to use GPS only to support local offers and promotions, restaurant location finder, and mobile ordering check-in.
Legal Terms and Conditions of Use: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Legal
- Improved user experience for loading funds in Mobile Pay. We heard from many of you that loading funds was a bit confusing. We hope this new flow will make the whole process easier.
- Vault multiple credit cards for Mobile Pay. Now you can vault up to 5 credit cards to reload your Mobile Pay funds. Customers with both personal and business cards can store both to use at the appropriate time.
- Expired credit cards are now easier to replace with a new form of payment.