AD FREE VERSION: Did your kids receive money for Christmas or their Birthday? Do you give your kids allowance when they do chores? If you are like me you are constantly issuing IOU's to your kids promising that if they do the dishes you'll give them $2.00 the next time you are at the store. A day later at the store your child spends a hard earned 50 cents on candy and you pay for it using a debit or credit card. The next day they ask you "How much money do I have left?". I know I can't always keep track of their money, and shockingly my children don't always recall either. The free "Child Allowance Tracker" app will solve our problems. Add your children, assign them custom colors, keep track of the money they earn and spend, and share your data with other people and devices, all in this handy app for the whole family!
AD FREE VERSION!
- 10.10.5 - Fixed: Issue adding child after viewing allowance for other child.
- 10.9 - More language support, fixes to various issues, user friendly no network response.
- 10.4 - New and improved look!
- 10.4 - Assign read only access to group members.
-Version 10.0 is here! Now you can share your children's allowance money data between people and other devices!
- Version 9.0 Addresses issues with Saturday allowance causing repeating allowance issuances.