Nester 2.0 is now available!! HOORAY!
1) User history (Keeps track of applications used in Child Mode)
2) Register child’s profile
3) New item shop
4) More Ending Games
5) Adjust Call Privacy features (block any incoming calls during Child Mode)
It took quite a bit of time to release 2.0 version.
In order to satisfy all of our current/prospective users, we will try our best to find and solve the problems!
Nester Child Mode & Time Education is the essential application for digital parenting.
With Nester, you can regulate time and select applications for your child. Parents can pick only certain applications to be on Child Mode. After selecting right applications for Child Mode, you can set a timer for your child. Once the Child Mode is on, your child won’t be able to reset or leave unless parents unlock it for them.
Nester helps your child to recognize how much time is spent and left while he/she is on smartphone. We have used child-friendly user interface so 0-6 year-old children can easily understand the meaning of time consumption. In addition, we have designed Ending Game after each timer to ease frustration caused from the inevitable shut-down.
Nester Child Mode & Time Education provides:
✓ Parental control over the device applications and functions
✓ Child Mode (child safe lock)
✓ Ad blocker
✓ Handpick only certain apps for child.
✓ Timer, where parents can set the time limit
✓ Alarm that sets time for Child Mode
✓ Recommended apps for your kid
✓ Prevent accidental access to inappropriate contents
✓ Interactive character with exclusive items
✓ Ending games
The Ending Game is a powerful feature of Nester. The Ending Game helps to calm and ease children at the end of their playtime. For children to learn self-control, it is important to redirect their attention to elsewhere. It is also important to let them know that playtime is only set for the promised time.
The Ending Game has two functions:
1. Substitution to calm and soothe kids before the end of their smartphone use.
2. To notify when the time is running out. Also help children to conceptualize time so they will learn the importance of making and keeping appointments. The ending ceremony; putting a cute Nester bird to sleep, alert children that the time is over.
Parents are very happy with Nester!
• “Super! My kids get to put nester to bed. Now they know when their "two minutes" is up!” ㅡ Caren Adams
• “Awesome App!! Love the fact that I can hand pick the games that I want my kids to play on. Also the time limit.” ㅡ Karen Sarabia
• “I love it. It is easy to use and my kids love the ending games too!” ㅡ Rhonda Hawley
• “Great for parents of little ones. Keeps toddler from getting in other apps and settings!” ㅡ Terri Working
Nester child mode tips:
First, discuss the time with your child
"Today, we do this for only 3 eggs (30 minutes)", "When the night comes and the bird seems sleepy, let the bird go to bed."
Remind your child about the eggs (time) so they can check the remaining eggs (time) for themselves. When the time is up, Nester doesn’t shut down immediately. The bird becomes tired and the ending game begins. This is the ideal time for parents to participate and explain the ending game and time management.
Therefore, our ending game acts as a great catalyst for conceptualizing and managing time.
Combined with parental participation, Nester provides simple, understandable education for kids in their developing stage.
→ If you want to have different Ending games or Backgrounds (Themes), purchase it through our item shop.