This app, ‘Chinese Sentence Patterns,’ shows the differences between ‘了’ and ‘還沒.’
It also teaches Mandarin learners the meaning of ‘了’ and ‘還沒’ and how to use them correctly. Therefore, we have created many examples explaining the conditions for their usage through interesting animations, pictures, and a series of quizzes, such as true or false, sentence unscrambling, and listening quiz.
Level 3, for Intermediate level learners
- Six animations, patterns, quizzes, and three films.
- Innovative Mandarin Learning Patterns:
This facilitates learning Mandarin grammar spontaneously through the interactive teaching method.
- Multimedia Assisted Learning Ways:
Many animations and pictures have been applied to attract learners.
- Animation: Traditional Chinese text with Bopomofo
- Picture: Traditional Chinese text with Bopomofo, Hanyu Pinyin, and English.
Keywords: 曾金金, Tseng Chin-Chin, 5Q, 5QChannel, 五子登科, 陸鋒, Lu Feng, Chinese Sentence Patterns, 華語句型
Some errors fixed.