Chipolo™ app is designed to be in perfect sync with the Chipolo™ . It is simple, easy to use, and helps you find your items, whether it's lost or was just left somewhere.
Whenever you're searching for items you lost, just use the Chipolo™ app and it will help you find it. It's that simple.
Chipolo™ app will help you locate your missing item on a map, play a sound, notify you when your item is out of range and a little shake of your Chipolo™, your phone will start to play a sound so you can easily find it.
• Range meter: The app shows you the distance to your lost item which you can easily find in a range of 60 meters (200 feet). Also by sound.
• In/Out of range notifications: App will notify you with a sound notification when your Chipolo™ will go out of range or/and when Chipolo™ will go in a range.
• Shake Chipolo™ & Find your phone: If you misplaced your smartphone, shake your Chipolo™, and your phone will buzz to tell you where you left it (even if your device is set to silent).
• Temperature sensor: Chipolo™ has a built-in temperature sensor. How cool is that? By knowing the temperature you can determine whether you left it outdoors or indoors.
• Last saved location: If your Chipolo™ is out of range this feature will show you a map with the location of your Chipolo™. You can even use turn-by-turn navigation in Google Maps app to search for your Chipolo™.
Android device with Bluetooth 4.0 built-in (Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy SIV, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Nexus 4, Nexus 5). View full supported device list here: www.chipolo.net/devices
Requires Android version 4.3 or later and Android device with Bluetooth 4.0.
Before you download, remember that the Chipolo™ app ONLY works with Chipolo™. (purchase required).
Chipolo™ is a Bluetooth 4.0 enabled item finder and thermometer for your smartphone that helps you locate your belongings. Clip it to your home or car keys, wallet, backpack, cat, dog - you name it.
Get your Chipolo™ here: www.chipolo.net
For more news about Chipolo™ visit our website: www.chipolo.net
Follow us: www.twitter.com/ChipoloTM
or Like us: www.facebook.com/ChipoloTM.
Chipolo™ - Nothing is lost.
What's new in Chipolo 2.0:
There are few things more exciting for a small team than finally sharing many months of hard work - and today we get to do just that. We're proud to introduce the Chipolo App 2.0.
The Chipolo app 2.0 has a new structure that brings clarity to the entire experience. The interface is purposely unobtrusive and unnecessary elements have been removed. Suddenly there’s greater focus on what matters most - your belonging. Create a free Chipolo Network account to get the most out of the new Chipolo app.
- New List View of all your Chipolos for easier preview
- Give your Chipolo a Name - Now you can name each and every Chipolo you own.
- See all your Chipolos on a map
Introducing the Chipolo Network:
Create a free Chipolo Network account and you get extra features (coming soon).
- Quiet Zones enable you to set a location in which the Chipolo app will automatically disable the Push Notifications and Chipolo's In and Out of range sounds. So if you are at home the Quiet Zone feature will make sure you will not be bothered with Notifications. You can set as many Quiet Zones as you like and even name them.
The Chipolo gets firmware update:
Once you will reconnect your Chipolo with the new Chipolo app you can update the Firmware of your Chipolo. After the firmware update, your Chipolo will have new sounds. The New Sound when you search for it and new In Range and Our of range sounds.
- Improved location accuracy
- Reduced battery consumption
- Miscellaneous Bug fixes
- Android 5.0 support.
Please check out our new Website for tutorial videos: www.chipolo.net
Remember - Nothing is lost.
The Chipolo team
• changed Shop URL
• French language
• lots of UI fixes
• lots of bug fixes
• Quiet zones now work correctly
• upgrading is now more reliable (but we're not enabling it until we're certain it won't cause issues)
• changed the way notifications work, esp. on Android 5.0 and with multiple Chipolos; notifications now show up on Android Wear devices properly
• UI fixes
• map fixes
• various bug fixes