ChordBook is like a Notepad for song chord progressions. It's ideal for jazz/pop/rock players who want to avoid lots of paper. You can use your Tablet as your score.
ChordBook lets you create the song progression of a song and save it in your tablet, so you could create your own Real Book in your tablet.
¡¡ And now ChordBook also plays the comping to let you play along !!
Editing a sheet is very easy. Yo can get your song in 5 minutes.
List of Features:
* Can mark part of song (A,B,C)
* Chords easily edited
* Two chords by bar
* All chord variations
* Zoom in and Zoom out for each song to select the best fitting text size.
* Instantly transpose.
* Play song as a midi file
* Some styles to play (Bossa, Stride, Swing, Vals, ...)
* Background color customizable
* Font typeface customizable
* Work wiht sub-folders
* Saves songs also as a Lilypond file (so you will be able to print it on a Pc and share)
* Comes with 375 standards
* Can add lyrics or notes asociated to chords.
* Send songs in file format by email
In the last update we added:
1. Now you can send a song in midi format by email.
2. Now you can remove or insert a measure
3. Now you can edit chords also with transposition active. (Fix)
4. Now you can delete a song by long pressing it in the list.