Many musicians - especially guitar players - know this situation. The singer wants the song to be played in a a different key. The original key is too high or low. Then you have to react quickly to transpose spontaneously a few semitones up or down.
With Chord Transposer you can quickly type in the chords and the transposed notes are displayed at the same time. By changing the number of halftones, the notes are transposed instantly into the corresponding key.
- Specifying the key to major / minor distinction
- Multi-Language support
- Share feature
- minor layout improvements
- no screen rotation (only portrait mode available)
- Support for older versions of Android (2.2 - 4.2.2)
- New input panel for easier selection of halftones
- New colors
- Minor layout modification