Now you can sleep soundly with the soothing algorithms of Fourier analysis. Just sketch your favorite spectrum, and listen to a generated stream of white/colored noise. If sleep's not your thing, you can also use it with headphones to drown out neighbors, or tweak the settings to erode eardrums and frighten small children.
- No ads or weird permissions
- Doesn't just play looped samples
- Relatively power-efficient
- Able to keep playing in the background
- Save your favorite sounds in the Memory list
- Contains math
- Code is open source (GPLv3 license)
See "robj.simple.sleeptimer" for one example of a compatible sleep timer app.
- Fixed Notification bar coloring bug in Android L.