Now you can sleep soundly with the soothing algorithms of Fourier analysis. Just sketch your favorite spectrum, and listen to a generated stream of white/colored noise. If sleep's not your thing, you can also use it with headphones to drown out neighbors, or tweak the settings to erode eardrums and frighten small children.
- No ads or weird permissions
- Doesn't just play looped samples
- Relatively power-efficient
- Able to keep playing in the background
- Save your favorite sounds in the Memory list
- Contains math
- Code is open source (GPLv3 license)
- Compatible with most sleep timer apps; for example, "robj.simple.sleeptimer".
- Pointed the URL at GitHub, since Google Code is shutting down.
- Migrated the codebase to Android Studio.
- Switched to Material-style toolbar.
- Stop button accessible from the Lollipop lock screen.
- Added an auto-play option.