Now you can sleep soundly with the soothing algorithms of Fourier analysis. Just sketch your favorite spectrum, and listen to a generated stream of white noise (or more precisely, colored noise). If sleep's not your thing, you can also use it with headphones to drown out neighbors, or tweak the settings to erode eardrums and frighten small children.
- No ads or weird permissions
- Doesn't just play looped samples
- Relatively power-efficient
- Able to keep playing in the background
- Save your favorite sounds in the Memory list
- Contains math
- Code is open source (GPLv3 license)
- Compatible with most sleep timer apps; for example, "robj.simple.sleeptimer".
- Pointed the URL at GitHub, since Google Code is shutting down.
- Migrated the codebase to Android Studio.
- Switched to Material-style toolbar.
- Stop button accessible from the Lollipop lock screen.
- Added an auto-play option.