Chromasphere is a full 3D action/arcade game with a hint of puzzle for Android 3.2+ OpenGLES2 devices. Using the accelerometer/gyro of your phone or tablet, steer the Chromasphere to the end of the level within the bronze, silver and gold times to win medals.
Can you beat the challenge and get chromium medals on every level?
WARNING!! DO NOT BUY IF YOUR DEVICE IS MORE THAN 3 YEARS OLD OR YOU KNOW IT SUPPORTS MINIMUM OPEN GLES 2.0.
NOTE: SOME GOLD OR CHROMIUM MEDALS CAN ONLY BE ATTAINED WHEN YOU HAVE UNLOCKED SOME OF THE COLOUR BUTTONS BY GETTING SILVER ON ALL LEVELS IN ONE WORLD.
"Every year, the Ancient Laputians picked a small selection of their most gifted to undertake a series of complex tests. These tests were called the "Laputian Trials" in which those who entered got the chance to prove their superior skill and cunning."
"The first of these tests was a demonstration of their mind control over the magical lodestones. These lodestones were encased in ball of stone called a 'Chromasphere'."
"Inside each Chromasphere was a tiny piece of Lodestone taken from the largest lodestone in existence and one that holds aloft the greatest sky city of them all: Laputa."
This is your chance to enter the first Laputian Trial yourself and prove your superior lodestone mind control:-
* Roll a Chromasphere using tilt controls and full 3d physics engine!
* Get to the end of each 3d level, try to win medals!
* Pit yourself against your last best time with the "ghost" replay mode: an easy way to improve your skills!
* Complete 24 3d Levels!
* Collect 4 colored shards to activate the Chromasphere colors and open colored doors, activate colored switches and cross colored bridges!
* Moving and rotating platforms! Plus more obstacles to come!
* Touch-based Camera Controls: Swipe the screen left and right to move the camera. Pinch the screen in and out to zoom in and out. Tap to invert the view.
* Adjust the viewing and tilt angle in the options screen
If you love games like Marble Madness or Super Monkey Ball you'll love this!
1. Now using OpenGL2, Android 3.2 and above.
2. New hi-res textures and fx for all devices
3. Fix for missing textures on some devices
1. Added texture compatibility for most GPUs.
2. New texture compression for improved performance.
1. World 4 Level 6 Added.
2. New "All Levels Complete" sequence with titles and new music
3. New Chromium Medals to be won.
4. Player can now unlock colour buttons permanently if they collect silver medals on all levels in each world.