A new, fast and safe way to pay with your CIBC credit card using your smartphone — on Rogers, Bell, TELUS and Virgin Mobile. Whether you're grabbing coffee, buying movie tickets or picking up groceries, there's no need to fumble for cash. Rest assured, the CIBC Mobile Payment App is just as secure as using your CIBC credit card.
To use the CIBC Mobile Payment App, you’ll need:
• An activated Rogers suretap NFC SIM card, or Bell, TELUS or Virgin Mobile NFC SIM card. A new SIM card may be required. To obtain an NFC SIM Card, please visit your mobile providers store, order online, or contact their call center.
• A data plan with Rogers, Bell, TELUS or Virgin Mobile
• A Samsung Galaxy SIII™, S4™, Note II™**, Note 3**, Note 4** or an HTC One™ M7. Please ensure you have made all phone software updates prior to downloading the App
• A CIBC credit card
CIBC Mobile Payment App features include:
• Use for purchases up to $100
• Can be used at thousands of participating locations in Canada and abroad — just look for the contactless symbol at checkout
• Ability to lock the CIBC Mobile Payment App with an optional passcode
• Cardholder protection for unauthorized transactions*
• Trusted encryption technology to store your credit card on the chip in your smartphone
• Track your mobile purchases on your CIBC credit card statement or through online or mobile banking
• Accumulate rewards with a CIBC rewards credit card
Download the App today, or visit www.cibc.com/mobilepayment for more information.
By downloading CIBC Mobile Payment App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
This App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. To learn more, contact us at this mailing address or visit www.cibc.com/mobilepayment.
Please Note: CIBC does not support the use of the CIBC Mobile Payment App on rooted phones.
™ CIBC Mobile Payment™ is a trademark of CIBC.
Samsung, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Note 3, Note 4, Samsung Galaxy SIII and Samsung Galaxy S4 are registered trademarks or trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., used with permission. HTC, the HTC logo and HTC One are trademarks of HTC Corporation. ™ Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CIBC and related marks are trademarks of CIBC.
*You are not liable for unauthorized credit card transactions as long as you comply with the CIBC Cardholder Agreement, which includes reviewing each monthly statement and reporting possible unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to CIBC within 30 days after the statement date.
**Not available for Virgin Mobile
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and 4.