CirclesMod by Hooolm as known from XDA and from http://circlesmod.dk is now available as a convenient Market install.
== PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU INSTALL, RATE OR CONTACT THE DEVELOPER ==
1. The theme is designed for the T-mobile Theme Chooser also known from CyanogenMod7, Oxygen ROM and others. This means, if you install it on a device that does *not* include the Theme Chooser, this theme will do nothing. So check it out first, yes? Yes?
2. The theme is designed for HDPI devices, like the HTC Desire, Desire HD, Incredible, Incredible S and LG Optimus 2X. I have tested it on a HTC Wildfire, and found it working, which means it should work on other MDPI-devices too, like Galaxy Spicas etc. No guarantees, though.
== HOW TO INSTALL ==
This theme applies via the Theme Chooser in for example CyanogenMod 7.
1. Install this app.
2. Open the Theme Chooser app.
3. Select "CirclesMod Green" and press "Apply". You may get a message saying "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size". Don't worry, just press "Apply anyway".
Rebooting is important.
== WHAT YOU GET ==
This full version features my circular icons where I have modified all relevant statusbar icons, including battery with percentage, Wi-Fi signal, data transmissions, Up/Download, Sync, GPS, headset, silent, vibrate and all those (- you can see the full set in the preview pics).
I've also modified the power widget icons, you know, the on/off toggles for WiFi, accesspoint, bluetooth, flashlight, data, sync and so on and so forth...
I've also redone the progress bars and a few minor graphical tweaks to Android. Nothing shocking, as I personally kind of like how Android 2.3 looks :-)
The theme also features the modifications I have made to a few of my own favorite apps, like GMail, Facebook, TweetDeck, Trillian and Stock Alert Pro. Most of my modifications are fairly subtle, e.g. in TweetDeck I modified the statusbar icons and just darkened all the panels. (*Much* better to read in the dark)
I don't think I'll ever be done with it, and I do take specific requests at [email protected]
This full, paid version is pretty neat, and it's sort of a way for you to show your appreciation for the hundreds of hours I've put into this project. Please remember, that a third of the price goes to Google ;-) If you just want my statusbar icons, you can install the free version called CirclesMod White (Lite), also available in the Market. That only features the modded statusbar icons, not the extended Android changes or third party apps.
Oh, and by the way, the screen shots shown are from one of my own devices, so yeah, I drink my own medicine ;-)
== WHAT'S COMING ? ==
Modding of new connection types as they arise.
More modded apps.
Probably explicit support for MDPI devices like the Spicas, Aces and Wildfires of the world, as well as XHDPI devices like the Sensation.
A pretty web site with presentations, and an infrastructure for support, requests and bug tracking :-)
Peace in our time.
- New icons for the notification drawer Power Widget.
- Minor nicks and scratches.