Get access to Cisco Support anywhere, anytime with the Cisco Technical Support mobile app for Android.
The Cisco Technical Support mobile app for Android is definitive, one-stop resource for your support needs - anywhere, anytime!. Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Complete access to all our installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides and more for all Cisco's products including:
• Cisco ASR & ISR Enterprise Routers; CRS Core Routers; Small Business Routers
• Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Switches for the Enterprise and Data Center
• Cisco and Meraki Wireless (wifi) Access Points and Controllers
• Cisco ASA Security Appliances, VPN clients (AnyConnect), and Firewalls
• Cisco Collaboration products (WebEx, Telepresence & Video Endpoints, Call Manager, Jabber)
• Cisco Data Center (Nexus Switches, UCS Servers)
No matter your troubleshooting needs, the Cisco Technical Support mobile app for Android is there to provide you information needed to solve your problems, or provide immediate access to our TAC Engineers. Cisco is with you every step of the way.
What's New in Version 3.10.1:
• Mobile Push Notifications for Support Cases and PSIRT announcements
• Opt-In to receive Support Case update notifications
• Expanded "My Shortcuts" section includes bookmarked Bugs and Video Channels
• Expanded access to Product Lookup - no longer blocked whether the device is not under contract or user lacks entitlement
• Significant performance improvements loading case notes. Horizontal swiping support to move directly from one note to the next
• Additional UI enhancements and big fixes
Available Features for All Users:
• Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts.
• Complete access to all our installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides and more for over 7,000 Cisco products.
• Access to over 1,700 troubleshooting guides covering 26 domains; written by TAC, for TAC, and freely available to all our customers.
• PSIRT Mobile Push Notifications - Tap on the notification to launch the app and view details about the PSIRT
• Control what notifications you receive from within "Settings"
• Add bookmarks to your favorite Podcasts, RSS Feeds, and Video Channels for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Integration with Pocket (Read-It-Later) service. Save content to your Pocket account for offline consumption across all of your enabled devices. Go to http://www.getpocket.com/ to learn more about setting up a Pocket account.
Available Features for Cisco Support Contract Owners:
Cisco Support Cases & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create Support Cases
• Access to all case notes, attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types), and related bugs
• Receive mobile push notifications when a TAC Engineer has been assigned to your case and when your case transitions to a Customer Pending state
• Opt-In to receive mobile push notifications for any support case you are entitled to access
• Direct contact (phone & email) with your assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer
• Add bookmarks to Support Cases for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Single tap to request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases
Cisco Support Contracts & Product Coverage Information:
• View basic contract information and set-expiration reminders prior to their expiration
• Lookup product coverage details by serial number - An embedded bar code is available to make the process easier
• Ability to validate and update the current installation using your current location
Bug Search Tool:
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, iOS version, or any other keyword using a simplified search utility
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: [email protected]
Support for new Video APIs, as existing version is to be deprecated soon.