Take your Web meetings anywhere!
Join any web conference right from your Android tablet or smartphone. Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience WebEx High Quality 2-way video on Android Tablets and Smartphones. Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a video conference helps everyone focus on every word. Getting face-to-face has never been easier!
• High-quality, multipoint video conferencing
• Wideband audio (Requires WBS 29.8)
• Video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• Full-screen video
• View content and video simultaneously
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Start/Pause recordings
• Invite others to a meeting
• Pass presenter and host capabilities to another participant
• Join via WebEx meeting email invite, meeting number, WebEx site URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before the meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
• Full-screen meeting view
• View attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• WebEx sign-in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On, or SSO, enabled)
• End-to-end encryption support
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid and Cloud (WBS29.9 required)
• WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 Support
• Available in 13 languages
Have questions about WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-android-faq.html
Need technical support or help using WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://support.webex.com/support
Android OS 2.3 and higher is required for VoIP.
All recent Android smartphones (OS 4.0+) and tablets (OS3.0+) will support Cisco WebEx 2-way video.
Dual-core CPU is required to send/receive video.
The following have been tested and optimized for WebEx 2-way video:
• Cisco DX-650, DX-70, DX-80
• Google Nexus 4", 5", 7”, 10"
• Amazon Kindle Fire (Android 4.x) and Fire HD 7”, 8.9"
• Dell Streak 10 Pro
• Fujitsu Arrows Tab
• Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, 7.7", 8.9”, 10.1"
• Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2” and TabPro 10.1”, 12.2”
• Samsung Note 2, 3, 4, 8
• Samsung GT-N8000
• Sony Xperia Tablet Z2, Z3 Compact, S 9.4"
• Motorola Razr XT928
• HTC One X
WebEx service is not available in all countries - please see www.webex.com for more information.
Cisco WebEx may collect usage data and personal information from your device. By installing this application, you consent to receive all communications, updates, and upgrades associated with Cisco WebEx. For more information please see the Privacy Statement: https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html
What's New in version 7.0
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud – Start and join CMR meetings from your Android device (Requires WBS 29.8 or later)
• Manage your Personal Room lobby – Receive notifications when someone is waiting in your lobby and admit them into the room, or remove them (Requires WBS 29.11 or later)
• Usability enhancements to the Action and Recording Bars
• The WebEx Android client is accessibility compliant