Gira Napoli is an application developed by LUSI-Lab, at the Computer Science Department of Federico II University of Naples.
Thanks to an agreement among University Federico II, Azienda Napoletana Mobilità, NapoliServizi and Compagnia Trasporti Pubblici di Napoli, it was possible to create at no cost an integrated service for citizens and tourists to have real-time information about the Neapolitan public transports (bus, tram, metro and funiculars) and some of the most important historical/touristic attractions and sites in the city.
With this app you can:
- visualize on map REAL-TIME bus position and the stops in the town for each public transportation line.
- consult estimated arrivals timetables at a given stop.
- display the nearest stops or in a particular street/area.
- visualize touristic attractions nearby or divided into categories.
- receive historical-cultural information with photo galleries about touristic sites in Naples.
- ANM services enhancements
- ANM lines updates