City National Bank clients can bank with AndroidTM using our FREE* Mobile Banking app. City National Mobile Banking allows personal clients enrolled in City National Online Banking to check account balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks and find an ATM or City National office near them.
Available features include:
View Balances & Transaction History
- Check your latest account balances and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer funds between your eligible City National accounts.
- Make a one-time payment to existing payees.
- FASTdeposit® for mobile banking lets you easily take a picture of the front and back of an endorsed check for deposit to your personal accounts.
Find an ATM or Office
- Find nearby City National offices and ATMs using your Android device’s built-in GPS, by zip code or by address.
City National Treasury Net and Business Online users: there's no need to download an app to use Treasury Net and Business Online mobile services. Simply visit us at www.cnb.com from your mobile phone browser to access.
Some features available for eligible clients and accounts only. See [User Terms and Conditions] for additional terms and conditions of use at www.cnb.com/mobilebanking.
*Data rates may apply.
FASTdeposit is a registered trademark of City National Bank.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Corrects blurry image when using FASTdeposit on newer Android phones. Also adds functionality to find nearby City National offices and ATMs using a device's built-in GPS.