★ EDITORS CHOICE ON THE PLAY STORE!! :) :) (July 2015) ★
★ Includes Android WEAR app - featured at Google I/O 2015 ★
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
We're reinventing the urban transit app in the age of real-time data to make complex cities easier to use/navigate. If you're ever in one of our cities, we will help you survive:
USA / CANADA: New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
ASIA: Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo
EUROPE: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon
LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, São Paulo
EXPANDING: VOTE for your city and we'll add it citymapper.com/nextcity
★ Editors' Choice, Play Pick, Top Developer (Play Store - Google)
★ #1 Grand Prize Winner (MTA New York City App Quest 2013)
★ Best Overall Mobile App (Mobile World Congress Barcelona / GSMA 2014)
★ Designs of the Year (London Design Museum 2014)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startup of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
★ Grand Prix Winner + Top Travel Startup + Top Mobile Startup: (Techcrunch Europas 2015)
- A MULTIMODAL JOURNEY PLANNER reinvented for the real time world. We cover everything: subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi / Uber, car sharing and walking.
- GO, a real time assistant for your journey that predicts your arrival time, and guides you with step by step directions
- PERSONALISATION: save frequently used places, stops etc to make the app work for you. But we still respect your anonymity.
- INTEGRATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS with Uber (book a cab through us), Foursquare, Yelp, Twitter (live feeds from your local transit providers)
- TRANSIT MAPS.
- STATUS ALERTS. Access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
- SHARING: GPS coordinates, and map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere feature
- CALORIES estimate: Distance tracker to measure how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Step-by-step instructions for your journey in realtime, including ambiactive (always on) mode.
* A smart notification when it's time to get off at your stop
* Live disruption notifications
- New York: MTA, MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, NJT & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH, Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, LA Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / LADOT
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share, Logan Express, Charles River EZRide
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington, Bike Share Toronto
- Vancouver: TransLink, False Creek Ferries
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi, CIT
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
- Hong Kong: MTR, HK Tramways, Light Rail, Kowloon Motor Bus, Citybus, First Bus, First Ferry, Star Ferry, Discovery Bay Ferry & Bus, Park Island Ferry & Bus, Green Mini Bus, Red Mini Bus
KEEP IN TOUCH:
Email: [email protected]
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?" "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to." "I don't much care where –" said Alice. "Then it doesn't matter which way you go.” said the Cat.
Introducing... the Everything Map. Expand the homescreen map to see where you are, which way you’re facing, and all the transit modes around you. Tap on any stop or station to see instant departures. Zoom out to see lines. Or just wander…
Full story: http://bit.ly/everythingmap