The ultimate transit app! NEW YORK CITY, CHICAGO, SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, WASHINGTON DC, BOSTON, London, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan and Rome. (more coming..)
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City"- NYTimes
* Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
* Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/ GSMA)
* Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
* Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
* Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
Our mission is to make cities easier to use. Citymapper is reinventing the urban transport / transit app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices.
- Comprehensive. A to B journey planner including all transport modes (walk, bus, subway / metro, cycle / bike, cab / taxi, train / rail, tram, ferry).
- Real-time data. Live info on all modes of transport where available.
- Simple, fast, usable and award winning design.
- Full of features. Disruptions/ status info, notifications, calories burned, metro map, saved routes, weather, Meet Me Somewhere. Personalization: ability to tailor the app around your needs. All sorts of things you need or may not even realize that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until its the best one on your phone.
- Now supports Android Wear, alerting you about live subway disruptions on your Smartwatch.
***** User Reviews:
- "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it."
- "I use it every day. They have literally thought of everything."
- "The most useful and well developed app on Android."
- "Without a doubt this is my most useful app."
- "Best transport app I have ever used."
- “The best journey planner app there.”
- "I would be literally lost without it. This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- "Combines tasks I have several apps for, now I can just keep one."
- "Greatest thing since the invention of transport apps."
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA
- Chicago: CTA Bus, 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Paris: Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP), Société Nationale des Chemins de fer Français (SNCF), Réseau Express Régional (RER), Transilien
- Berlin: VBB Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), Tramlink, National Rail
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), Massachusetts Bap Transport Authority
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator
- Barcelona: Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB), Metro Barcelona, Bicing, Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC)
- Madrid: Empresa Municipal de Transportes de Madrid (EMT), Metro Madrid
- Milan: ATM, Trenord, BikeMi
- Rome: ATAC, FS
Please note: the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location.
Questions? Email us at support(at)citymapper(dot)com.
Benvenuto, Milano e Roma! Our current top voted city (Rome) and the fashionable city (Milan) are now ready. And the app now speaks Italian. Macaroni, spaghetti, tiramisu, it’s easy.
Twitter! Now in most of our cities, within Lines/Status/Service alerts, we show you the latest tweets from transit agencies, to ensure you have the latest real-time bad news.
Lots of improvements under the hood, things that you shouldn’t notice but miss if they’re gone.