★ EDITORS CHOICE ON THE PLAY STORE!! :) :) (July 2015) ★
★ Includes Android WEAR app - featured at Google I/O 2015 ★
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
We're reinventing the urban transit app in the age of real-time data to make complex cities easier to use/navigate. If you're ever in one of our cities, we will help you survive:
COVERAGE: USA/Canada: New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal. INTERNATIONAL: London, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong, Manchester, Birmingham, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels, Lisbon, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo.
EXPANDING: VOTE for your city and we'll add it: citymapper.com/nextcity.
★ Editors' Choice, Play Pick, Top Developer (Play Store - Google)
★ #1 Grand Prize Winner (MTA New York City App Quest 2013)
★ Best Overall Mobile App (Mobile World Congress Barcelona / GSMA 2014)
★ Designs of the Year (London Design Museum 2014)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startup of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
★ Grand Prix Winner + Top Travel Startup + Top Mobile Startup: (Techcrunch Europas 2015)
- A MULTIMODAL JOURNEY PLANNER reinvented for the real time world. We cover everything: subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi / Uber, car sharing and walking.
- GO, a real time assistant for your journey that predicts your arrival time, and guides you with step by step directions
- PERSONALISATION: save frequently used places, stops etc to make the app work for you. But we still respect your anonymity.
- INTEGRATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS with Uber (book a cab through us), Foursquare, Yelp, Twitter (live feeds from your local transit providers)
- TRANSIT MAPS.
- STATUS ALERTS. Access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
- SHARING: GPS coordinates, and map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere feature
- WEATHER: Live updates for your route and destination
- CALORIES estimate: Distance tracker to measure how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Step-by-step instructions for your journey in realtime, including ambiactive (always on) mode.
* A smart notification when it's time to get off at your stop
* Live disruption notifications
- New York: MTA, MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, NJT & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH, Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, LA Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / LADOT
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share, Logan Express, Charles River EZRide
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington, Bike Share Toronto
- Vancouver: TransLink, False Creek Ferries
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi, CIT
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
- Hong Kong: MTR, HK Tramways, Light Rail, Kowloon Motor Bus, Citybus, First Bus, First Ferry, Star Ferry, Discovery Bay Ferry & Bus, Park Island Ferry & Bus, Green Mini Bus
KEEP IN TOUCH:
Email: [email protected]
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
► Hello Car2go and welcome to car sharing! A whole new mode of transport for surviving our complex cities. Available in NYC, DC, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Berlin, Hamburg, Milan, Rome, and Amsterdam.
► Automatic “Get off soon” alerts now also work when you’re underground. But how, my phone doesn’t have location when I’m underground, you ask?! Yes. Magic.