CitySync is a lightweight way to synchronize alerts to your device. You will have offline and online access. The updates are pushed to your device with minimal battery usage. We start with New York City Street Cleaning suspensions also known as Alternate Side Parking Street cleaning suspensions.
Additionally, we are adding support to share photos via the Android standard sharing. Our goal is to make cities better so if you see a violation please share it to CitySync. The way to do this is simple, take the photo, then share and select CitySync. The photo will be reviewed and posted. See http://nypd.brooklyncoop.org for more information.
- Added upload media menu item. This will also support the REPORT NYPD application.
- Added the ability to accept photo via the share intent. This is in support of http://nypd.brooklyncoop.org (REPORT NYPD) and http://uncivilservants.org The goal is to make it easier to report issues by posting photos of issues in the cities. We start with New York City.
- Added Google Cloud Messaging support.
- Added Refresh support. (not needed under normal conditions, only for exceptional cases)
Promo Text: New York City Alternate Side Parking, plus Report NYPD app!
- Added take photo, take video, etc and better offline support and queued upload support.