Classic Klondike (Klondyke) is the card solitaire that never gets old. In generations we have played this solitaire, and we are sure you will also enjoy it. The game includes multiple card tables and multiple card backsides so you can personalize your experience. You also have the option to play either in draw 3 mode or draw 1 mode. In addition we have added a draw 3 then 1 mode, in which you may cycle the deck as long as you want while in draw 3 mode, but only once if you choose to switch to draw 1.
In the card solitaire you start with a stock of cards and a tableau consisting of seven piles containing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 cards, respectively. Only the top card in each pile is initially shown. From this setup you should in Classic Klondike move cards from one pile to another in order to unlock as many hidden cards as possible. You may in the tableau put cards on each other and build down from kings to aces in alternate colors. The remaining cards in the stock can be turned to a playing pile from where you may pick cards to help building your straights. Finally, you should try to build a foundation of cards, from aces to kings for each suit. You have successfully finished the solitaire if you have moved all cards to the foundation.
During a game of Classic Klondike, you are awarded points for every card that you turn on the tableau, for every card you move to the tableau and for every card that you move to the foundation. To increase your score when playing classic Klondike, you should try to finish the patience in as short time as possible. It is a great game to pass the time, so if you have some time over, why not spend it enjoying Classic Klondike?
Classic Klondike features:
- Multiple card tables.
- Multiple card backsides.
- Highscore that you can use to compete with yourself.
- Draw 3, draw 1 and draw 3 then 1 mode.
- Easy to drag piles.
- Automatic move-to-foundation through tapping.
- Function to resume unfinished games.
- Game statistics.
- Sound effects that can be turned on and off.
- A zoom function that can be used for zooming on small devices.
- Adjustable card animation speed.
* This version of the card solitaire contains ads and the requested permissions are used for that.
* A minor issue has been resolved.