An audio replica of the classic Sharp EL-640 talking clock/calculator. Brought to you by the creator of Steve's Talking Clock for Windows, this useful recreation of one of the world's most recognizable talking time pieces has been brought out of retirement and blasted into the 21st century! This useful app also boasts the following features:
* Pleasant-looking analog clock face makes this a useful tabletop or nightstand accessory
* Choose to hear the time spoken either at the top of the hour or at 15, 30, and 45 minutes past.
* Shake your device to hear the time, even if it is asleep. Now you can check the time without having to look at the screen!
* Configure the clock to start whenever the device boots.
* Set an alarm to wake you up every morning.
* If speech is difficult to understand, optionally set a delay to add pauses in between each utterance.
* Set up quiet mode to cause any automatic time announcement (except the alarm) to stop during business meetings or while sleeping.
If you want to add a whole new dimension of utility to your Android-powered smart phone or tablet, then look no farther than to the first and only replica of the Sharp EL-640 for Android!
* On some Android devices (especially those running Jellybean), audio performance was very sluggish. This has been fixed.
* The option to add artificial pauses is no longer necessary and has therefore been removed.
* Battery life has been significantly enhanced.
* The app is now free with no ads!