An integrated multiple calendars and contacts solution for Android, PCs, the web, other smartphones. Share calendars and contacts lists with anyone. Create groups with which you share calendar events and contacts, and updates sync automatically throughout the group. The multiple views, color-coding and smooth scrolling and swiping make ClearSync not only practical but elegant. Sync Clear with ClearSync. This version does not include ads.
- Day, week, month, agenda views in calendars
- Touch an event to edit; touch a day to navigate
- Alphabetical views or category views in contacts
- Set up one or multiple groups and share different calendars to different groups: work teams, families, sports teams, classes or religious groups. You decide which calendars you share with whom, and the color coding helps you keep track of different types of events. See your kids' activity and academic events on your phone.
- Put events on multiple calendars, not copies of those events. Updates are reflected on every calendar.
- Integrated operation: from a contact screen create a phone appointment with clickable phone number right in your event, or an appointment with a one-click mappable address right in the appointment.
- Select the themed color scheme and text size that is right for you.
- Publish a web widget for calendar events to keep your group's web site up to date automatically.
- Assign read and write permissions to the calendars and contact lists you share, or keep the details of your activities private.
- ClearSync To Outlook (available via upgrade): sync to multiple Outlook calendars, even multiple installations of Outlook, into multiple ClearSync Calendars on your phone. Sync Outlook Calendars to Google Calendars. Note: An Outlook, Silver or Gold License is required for syncing with Outlook, and runs in Windows only. But a one-month free trial of this feature is included with this product.
- Outlook Sync for Contacts in Beta, available upon request.
For more details, go to: www.clearsync.com
And if you have any problems, suggestions or questions please email us at: [email protected]
* Improved initial sync implementation
* Other minor UI improvements throughout.