An integrated multiple calendars and contacts solution for Android, PCs, the web, other smartphones. Import your multiple Outlook calendars and sync them automatically on your phone. (A Beta version of Outlook Contacts syncing is available upon request!) Share calendars and contact lists with anyone. Create groups with which you share calendar events and contacts, and updates sync automatically throughout the group. Sync Clear with ClearSync.
ClearSync to Outlook: This newly released product is a free trial product--you must purchase an annual license for $9.95 after the two-week free trial. This is THE low cost way to get your Outlook calendars synced with your phone, with all of ClearSync's attractive UI. Runs in Windows only and requires a second download to your desktop or laptop, where you run Outlook. Annual license available for purchase if you like the app, from within the app.
- Day, week, month, agenda views in calendars
- Touch an event to edit; touch a day to navigate
- Alphabetical views or category views in contacts
- Set up one or multiple groups and share different calendars to different groups: work teams, families, sports teams, classes or religious groups. You decide which calendars you share with whom, and the color coding helps you keep track of different types of events. See your kids' activity and academic events on your phone.
- Put events on multiple calendars, not copies of those events. Updates are reflected on every calendar.
- Integrated operation: from a contact screen create a phone appointment with clickable phone number right in your event, or an appointment with a one-click mappable address right in the appointment.
- Select the themed color scheme and text size that is right for you.
- Publish a web widget for calendar events to keep your group's web site up to date automatically.
- Assign read and write permissions to the calendars and contact lists you share, or keep the details of your activities private.
For more details, go to: www.clearsync.com
And if you have any problems, suggestions or questions please email us at: [email protected]
* Improved initial sync implementation
* Other minor UI improvements throughout.