Miraculous app “Click-Click for Children” is a refined combination of fabulous game in puzzle genre and development of child’s savvy.
The game consists of 24 levels. The first ten levels are rather easy and will suit even the children from 4 years old. In these levels, it is needed to complete the picture from different pieces, but it is challenging because the picture is divided into squares and squares of another picture are also added. The task for child is to find the necessary fragment and at the same time grasp that certain fragment doesn’t suit. An unnecessary fragment should be clicked on to replace it with another. Apart from this, some fragments can be rotated by a double click (picture will rotate by 90 angle degree). After entering the next level, number of complex elements grows (fragments from other pictures).
To make some tasks easier there is a clue. When you press the clue, you can see the full picture – the way it has to look finally. This is how you can choose correct fragments. But there are only ten clues.
But when you enter level 11, difficulty grows in many times because picture for child will be divided into 24 parts, many of which will belong to other pictures and you will have to press them to find an appropriate one.
Advantages of “Click-Click for Children”:
1. Unlike common puzzles it is more understandable for children. In other puzzles you have to move fragments, but here you have to make a single click on the picture (to change the fragment of picture) or double click (to rotate the element by 90 angle degree).
2. It develops attentiveness (children can view, what they need to complete, and see elements, so they find appropriate one quickly).
3. Develops cerebral activity (if child opens not one element, but clicks 3-4 elements and finds appropriate, result will be similar to completing of Rubik's Cube).
1. Single click changes fragment (you have to click until finding the picture fragment that in shown in the help section or in the level’s preview).
2. Double click rotates element by 90 angle degrees (change of an angle).
This app will be useful not only for children1, as adults may find this game interesting too after entering level 11. The game can cause you having mental tension because you will have to complete picture from 24 little parts. But when the picture is completed, you will see a positive effect from this training for brain.
We will be pleased to get your recommendations by an e-mail.