TELL ME ABOUT THE APP
ClickToPhone is a comprehensive user interface that simplifies and integrates the functions of a smartphone together with environmental control seamlessly into one package. It is primarily designed to enable people with disabilities to FULLY control their Android smart-phone or tablet. With a single switch, or joystick, a user can make calls, send and receive texts, view pictures, play music, access the internet and much more.
ClickToPhone is also suitable for Seniors and other touchscreen users who require a simplified smartphone GUI that replaces the phone's native launcher.
TELL ME ABOUT THE HARDWARE
The App forms part of a combined hardware/app solution. The hardware, called HouseMate, is controlled using a built-in switch or by connecting an external switch or joystick. It can also be interfaced to R-Net, DX and Curtis wheelchair control systems. It is powered by a rechargeable Li-Ion battery and contains a powerful omni-directional InfraRed transmitter and a Bluetooth radio module.
The hardware communicates the switch presses to the app on the smart-phone. The app uses intuitive scanning techniques and a rich graphical interface to present different options to the user. If the user chooses an environmental control option then ClickToPhone will transmit the corresponding InfraRed, EasyWave or Z-Wave signal.
HouseMate can also be fitted with a radio frequency Nurse call pager. This alarm can be activated at anytime by pressing the switch for a defined period of time.
IS IT EASY TO SETUP?
After installation the wizard will guide you through the setup procedure. You will be asked to choose one of four different user levels, the contents of the home page, the scanning method and other commonly used options. The final step of the wizard guides you through pairing your phone with your hardware and making the first connection.
You can use ClickToPhone freely without any hardware with certain restrictions. You can test the scanning using your headset button by setting the scanning method to “Headset Switch”.
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES?
• Control of any device that can be operated by InfraRed signals including light switches, power sockets, bed controls and door openers.
• Powerful InfraRed learn/transmit hardware. Single codes, toggle codes, macros and safety codes can be recorded.
• Pre-recorded database of InfraRed signals: GEWA, Possum, Siemens KNX, Feller BeamIt, B&O, Schneider, UPC and SKY.
• Can be fitted with an EasyWave RF transmitter for control of Eldat receivers.
• Control of Z-wave devices over Wifi using a Vera Z-wave router.
• Can be fitted with an RF nurse call pager.
• Single switch, two switch and joystick inputs.
• Interfacing options for R-Net, Curtis and DX wheelchair control systems.
• Long-life rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
• Audible low battery warning, Bluetooth connection, InfraRed transmit and charging status LEDs.
• Control of an external device using relay output.
• Primary functions: Wake-up, answer/make calls, send/receive texts, environmental control.
• Secondary functions: Music player, photo album, camera, internet, reminders, location.
• Scanning options: Automatic, short click, two switch, adjustable scanning speed, acceptance time, auditory scanning and many other programmable options.
• Voice output for text-to-speech, auditory scanning and read-out of SMS messages. Voice recognition for environmental control.
• Word prediction and word anticipation. Localised into different languages.
• Control over all Apps on Google Play using HouseMate’s HID mouse and an Android device that supports HID.
• Can be installed on any device running Android 2.2 or higher including TV dongles. This allows the use of large HDMI screens.
WHERE CAN I GET ONE?
We have agents in many countries throughout the world who will be happy to introduce you to HouseMate.
Visit our website at www.click2go.ie for further information or email [email protected]
Free 60 day trial of special features
German and Swedish translation
Updates for KitKat
Backup speed and reliability improved
Improved graphics, new themes and customization settings
Support for AbleNet's Blue2 switch
Support for TV dongles
On screen soft keys for home/menu/back
Home key can be disabled
Phrase book added with icons and categories
Can be integrated with AAC apps
Voice input for speaking text into applications
Use headset switch for scanning
Wheelchair interfacing options