Access an assortment of psychiatric clinical scales at the touch of a button! This free clinical assessment app from Psychiatric Times serves as a useful reference tool for psychiatrists, physicians, psychologists, allied mental health professionals, and healthcare professionals – at the point of patient care.
These interactive clinical scales include instructions on how to administer the psychiatric tests, as well as a comprehensive scoring system based on the origins of the scales. Mental health professionals will find this format convenient and useful, allowing them to find the right instrument quickly for immediate use with patients, and add the findings to their records.
The collection of scales currently includes the following:
Depression and Anxiety
• Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ)
• Patient Health Questionnaire 9-item (PHQ-9)
• Brief Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-Brief)
• Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-SADS)
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7-item (GAD-7)
• Major Depression Inventory (MDI)
• Hamilton Anxiety Scale (HAM-A)
• Geriatric Depression Scale: Short Form (GDS-S)
• Geriatric Depression Scale: Long Form (GDS-L)
• Vanderbilt ADHD Diagnostic Parent Rating Scale (VADPRS)
• Vanderbilt ADHD Diagnostic Teacher Rating Scale (VADTRS)
• Adult ADHD Self-Report Scale (ASRS-V1.1)
• The Bipolar Spectrum Diagnostic Scale (BSDS)
• The Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (CHAT)
• Abnormal Involuntary Movement Scale (AIMS)
• Clinical Global Impressions Scale (CGI)
• Global Assessment of Function (GAF)
Additional scales will be available in future updates.