This "Live Wallpaper" gives you UNLIMITED possibilities to create your own style of a digital clock.
No widget gives you this huge amount of settings.
True to the motto "LEAN BACK AND STYLE"!
♠ more than 30 fonts to choose your typeface
♠ set the font-sizes for each element (hour, minute, second, am/pm, separators)
♠ hide unwanted elements (e.g. separators)
♠ DRAG and DROP any element to the place you want.
Horizontal, diagonal or vertical clock is possible
♠ Pick different colors for each element, just how YOU like it!
♠ Show an optional shadow behind your clock and give it a personal color
♠ Draw a gradient on the background in the style and color you want
♠ Modify text scaling for advanced clock sizing
♠ Choose wether the separators should blinking or not
♠ There are buttons to align all elements to top/bottom/center with just one click
♠ Save, load and rate your own clock themes (coming soon!)
♠ Launch apps by double-tap (coming soon!)
Many people were seen on street, in the bus or the train while styling their clock. CLOCK STYLER can make you addicted! Only install this app if you have a strong personality! ;)
You can freely customize your clock!
But here are some nice tips:
* Maybe first choose your favorite font-type (lot more are coming soon!)
* Hide any unwanted clock element by changing its font-size to \"0\"
* Select different font-sizes for the elements (maybe big hours, small seconds...)
* Try to order the elements by pressing the buttons for "Center","Top","Bottom"
* Pick a standard text-color to reset all individual colors once.
* Drag-Mode "Easy" lets you position the active element from touching anywhere on the screen
* The clock is anytime on your homescreen, so it is visible on the lockscreen, too.
Imagine that while dragging your clock elements.
* For best results, maybe clear the top item-row on all of your homescreens and arrange the clock to fit in this free area.
* Dynamic colors, management for your own themes and many more features (multitouch for dragging, date, own texts..) are coming soon!!
- new EULA to match new google-play requirements
- android jelly bean support
- latest bugfixes